Sunday, April 27, 2014

WAOWed in San Diego



Hi Painters, Friends, Family, and Collectors,


I am so excited to tell you I have two paintings juried into the Women Artists of the West 44th National Exhibition.

WAOWed in San Diego will be hosted by Women's Museum of California, 2730 Historic Decatur Road, Barracks 16, San Diego, Calif.

Opening Reception May 2, 5:30 - 8pm
Artist Demos/Quick Draw - May 3
Exhibit open for the month of May.


Here I am wrapping paintings with bubble wrap to protect them until hung in the museum.

I delivered the paintings Saturday, so now we are on count down to Show Time!

I am showing you the back of my paintings in the bubble wrap!

I invite you to come see what the WAOW artists have painted for your enjoyment.

Questions, call 760 662-3547 or e-mail barbaraparish@verizon.net

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment