Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year 2013!

How fortunate we are to have another new year to practice our passion with watercolor.
I would like to hear from you about what is happening in your art world for 2013. 
This year, look forward to video and interviews with working artists and authors.  How fun!

Mondays, I will paint on location with a group of dedicated painters, aspiring to raise their painting skills and exhibit.  You know what to do if interested, right?

Friday Painters Watercolor Class will start a whole new year on January 4th.  The class painters are all skill levels.  I hope to show their paintings and interview them about desires and goals.  This will encourage you to "pick up a brush and paint".

New Years Day, my favorite day to schedule "what's happening in my art world in 2013".  In January I will post the monthly on-location Watercolor Workshop dates/places, on-line monthly class "The Flow of Watercolor", and my Demonstration/Lecture dates and places.  Join me?

This year, I will offer my paintings for sale through my website and monthly exhibitions.  I plan to make a video each month, giving you insight into my painting process.   Also, on video I'll feature my working studio in Hesperia and Hemet.

Join me, let's travel together to enjoy this adventure in painting.
Barbara




No comments:

Post a Comment