Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am The Grape Whisperer


My Cabernet Sauvignon Vineyard will yield its first crop of wine grapes this October. The wine making equipment will arrive soon and be stored in the wine shed.

As the green grape clusters turn to violet then to purple I will paint the stories of a working vineyard.

Be a part of Parish Mesa Vineyard by helping me select a bottle label. View the vineyard paintings that I will post over the next three months. Let me know what painting would best represent my vineyard on a bottle label.

Sign up as a follower to this blog and receive an e-mail notice telling you I just posted a new vineyard painting or other painting adventures. Your e-mail address will not be sold or shared.

All the paintings will be available to purchase except the one selected in the label search. I will offer prints of that special painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment